Wednesday 8 April 2009

Getting ready..............

Now I can finally show you all what I included in my swap parcels as they have arrived at there destinations. My first swap was with Emilie from A Bunch of Scrap, it was a mini Easter swap so I included a few cute chickens and Easter stickers, sweets, brooches, hearts. After getting to know Emilie I found she likes the Union Jack so I've manipulated it into a cute little heart hanger with gorgeous strawberry fabric and spots. I also made a cute doulbe ended strawberry book mark which you can see on the edge.

This is the reverse of the heart-cute green spotty fabric.


These are the brooches I made for Emilie, to have another look at the goodies, Emilie has blogged about them on her site. Thanks for Emilie for my first international swap!!



This was my second lot of swap goodies sent to Jaime, it was a Makers swap, so I could pretty much do whatever I fancied. Through e-mails we got to know each other, and I put together one of my flower ladies in her favourite colours. I also included a few goodies which I hope Jaime liked, and a bunny for her son.

A close up piccie of the stitch work that went into the flower girl, included Jaime's name in beads. Also the brooch that I made for her as well. This was a great swap as it gave me the freedom to create anything.
I'm trying to persuade Jaime to create a blog so she can join the online world of crafty bloggers!!

So that's it, I do have one last swap partner who hasn't received her goodies as yet, will post pic's as soon as hers arrives.
I have spent the day turning my house into an Easter grotto, well something similar-sounds a bit strange saying putting up my decorations!! But that's what I've been doing, getting ready for the Easter party tomorrow afternoon when 12 children will descend on my home for an Easter egg hunt, Hat parade, Pin the tail on the bunny and lots more fun in the garden, don't know who's more excited.......probably me. Have just finished the chocolate nest cakes topped of with a fluffy chick, I just love Easter can't wait, will post pic's tomorrow if I haven't run out of energy.
By the way Bewilderwood was fantastic, a totally magical experience from the boat ride when you get there to the tree houses, mazes and den building, well worth a visit!!






3 comments:

  1. oh! i like the little flower lady! well done, the people getting the swaps are some lucky ladies
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic swap things , love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful lot of goodies Emma!!

    ReplyDelete