Saturday 14 March 2009

My First Swap

Oh my goodness, this very exciting parcel arrived on Thursday and as you know I was having my sale day, so I didn't get to open it till friday and this is what was inside-woow weee!! A gorgeoous selection on beads, buttons, brads, dye-cuts, felt, paper, and just lots more. This is my first ever swap and my partner Jayne from Cupcake Fantasy put a wonderful package together.
This rather cute little Easter chick favour came with a secret inside, some yummy Cadbury's cream eggs-which i may share with the boys or keep to myself!!

Imagine my amazment as I kept discovering new gems, wire shapes-love them can't wait to use them-and a cute little knitted/crochet bag full of fudge-will have to keep them out of the way of Mr S, there his favourites!!
This selection of felt and ribbons will be added to my stash, already got my creative head on, thinking what lovely Spring projects they could be included in. Also a lovely hand made heart which will be found a good home!
And still more, a fantastic selection of papers which I will be putting to good use soon. All I can say is a big Thank you to Jayne what a wonderful first swap and I'm looking forward to the next swap!!






1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked your swap items - I was really worried I had got it so wrong!

    Love Jayne xxxx

    ReplyDelete