Friday 20 March 2009

That brooch and a Bunny!

Just a sneaky peak at my new Liberty Bunny...............how cute, just couldn't leave him sitting on the shelf. Lots to do today, also got to make my Mum's Mother's day gift, bought the fabric yesterday will post pic's once it's made!
Have a good day wherever you are, hope the sun's shining!
Taa daa, adorned on my navy top, with a little bit of my mad hair on show at the top!!!

Looks fab, looking forward to showing it off today. A little treat to me as a Mummy, ready for Mother's day, looking forward to the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about trying to find time to relax- it's so hard isn't it? This weeks been ridiculously manic for me which = headaches and an overdose of adrenalin! I hope you are feeling much better soon and that you are enjoying the sunshine.
    Have a great (relaxing) weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love the bunny . Hope you feel great soon .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo into bunnies! I love this one! You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, this bunny is super cute! I love the fabric, the bunny's shape, everything about it is perfect! :) have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete