Tuesday 10 March 2009

Taa Daa

Well this is what happens when your finally get your eldest to stitch, he created a pig and a "humming" bird. Bearing in mind he's only 4 i was really impressed at his creativity. I'm going to take full credit for this as I always laughed and said if my boys can't sew by the time they're 5 I'll have to send them back ha ha!!

Not much creativity and craftiness from me today as trying to get organised for a sale that I'm doing with my other business. Times are hard this year, and I'm completely unsure what to do....I'm not a quitter but I'm also not daft enough to plough money into something which won't prosper.

3 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! Isn't he clever!

    I'm sorry to hear that times are tough with your other business :( I hope your sale goes well- if you want to send me a link to it (that's if it's internet based) I can pass it on to all my friends?

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly where you're coming from, i think it's why i'm feeling a little lost and un-inspired at the moment... let's hope it will pass sooner rather thamn later!

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm all for a bit of child labour...I've been training up my neice n nephew...next time they're here I shall be introducing them to accountancy ;o)

    Know where you're coming from on the times are hard front missus...good luck with your project and send links if there's owt I can do to help!
    x:)

    ReplyDelete